Sunday, May 2, 2010

Stop Stealing My Cupcakes!

April 29 2010

I love playing with the macro setting on my camera! This is a nice close up of the bells I hung by my back door. I'm trying to get the dogs to use them to tell me they need to go out. Its not going too well. Caesar did use them on this day though. One step at a time.

April 30 2010

Do you remember my photo of that boring old peg board? You can see it here. This is the transformation! Ignore the mess in my baking pantry, just focus on how beautifully organized all of my cookie cutters are!

May 1 2010

Yep, using my macro again. This time on an unsuspecting little Caterpillar. So furry looking!

May 2 2010

This is a photo of my laptop, showing a website with my cupcakes on it! Now don't get too excited. This bakery in North Carolina, stole my photo (see original here.) and is claiming these cupcakes as their own work! A woman on Cake Central sent me a message alerting me that my photo was being used by this bakery. I was able to obtain the offender's user name on Cake Central and I sent her an email. I am still waiting for an explanation. I am flattered that she enjoyed my cupcakes, however she should have used the photo to inspire her own work. Not claim my work as hers! Boy, the nerve of some people!
That's my latest of the 365!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, someone stole your cupcake designs, photos and all..... that's horrible!
    ughhhhhhhhhhhh, that is so frustrating!

    I wanted to lyk your adorable Sookie is on my blog today! Thank you so much for entrusting your precious photo to me!!!!!

    Hope you get some explanation from that person. xOxO deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails