Sunday, April 4, 2010

If We Were Eggs...

March 29 2010

Yes, its boring old peg board. But soon it will transform my baking supply closet. It will soon be a display wall for my cookie cutters. After picture to follow soon.

March 30 2010

We moved the picnic table outside! Yay Spring!

March 31 2010

I was inspired by a similar photo online. So I took my favorite cake/cookie decorating book and tried it myself!

April 1 2010

I'm getting together quotes to have these three bushes pulled out. I don't like them, and since we are going to install a new fence soon, I figured now is the best time.

April 2 2010

My friend Courtney sent me a recipe for broccoli quiche. So I modified it to make mini quiches. I also tossing in some cauliflower. DEEEEE-licious. Seriously, one of the best things I've made in awhile. Yum!

April 3 2010

I made paper cherry blossoms, glued them to branches from the backyard and viola! Instant Spring!

April 4 2010

If David and I were Easter eggs.... (I'd be the yellow one. Just in case you weren't sure.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about seeing all your cookie cutters on the peg board. lol seriously.
    Your pictures are all fabulous as always. Love the paper cherry blossoms and the eggs! The mini quiche looks so yummy!!
    Hope you had a fabulous Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails