Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day Rose

It has been quite some time since I have been able to do any paper crafting! My two dogs keep me pretty busy and make it hard to escape into my craft room. I did make some time though to create this simple card for my mom. She came to visit this weekend and we had a "Belated Mother's Day Breakfast" along with my sister. Here is the card I made...

I learned this great technique for making ribbon roses (tutorial to come soon!) I loved how they turned out with shimmer ombre style ribbon!

I've also been working on re-doing my bathroom. I had stacks of left over paint chips, so I used some of those to create the leaves on the ribbons. Cute eh? I think I'm going to try to incorporate some of these paint chips in more of my projects!

1 comment:

  1. It's sooooo pretty Jess! I'm sure your Mom loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails