Monday, May 17, 2010

Playing Catch Up...

Wow! I didn't realize how far behind I was on posting my 365 pics! Sit back and relax, this is going to be a long post!

May 8 2010

This is Caesar's new toy, a Kong. Whoever invented this is a genius! He is teething right now, so its great! Fill it with peanut butter and treats, freeze, and he is entertained (and mouth soothed) for hours!

May 9 2010

Here is a sneak peak at a project I'm working on.....updates to come soon!

May 10 2010

Bruegger's Herby Turkey Sandwich on a Sundried Tomato bagel. YUM.

May 11 2010

This is about 1/3 of the containers of Royal Icing I have on hand for cookie decorating. If you haven't yet, check out my baking blog here.

May 12 2010

Salsa that came with the nachos I ordered at Old Chicago. It tasted like Windex. Literally. Gross.

May 13 2010

I randomly caught a rainbow over my house! Now if only I could find Cheer Bear! (PS. dont mind the tragic landscaping......

May 14 2010

This is the giant van load of plants my mom brought me to landscape my yard. Thanks Mom and Gary!!

May 15 2010

Sneak peek at the landscape projects....we still have a long way to go!

May 16 2010

My super hot shoes! I treated myself to these for my trip to Dallas.

May 17 2010

Random Frank Sinatra on the side of a garage in Robbinsdale.

Are your eyes about to fall out of your sockets?! I know, I need to keep up with these pictures so the posts aren't so long! Hope you enjoyed the pics anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails