Saturday, January 1, 2011

Favorite things, Post-its and a Photo Booth

December 12 2010
This is one of my favorite ornaments. It reminds me of tartan, which reminds me of Scotland. And I miss it there.

December 13 2010
Caesar loved the space heater. He just parked right in front of it, enjoying the warmth.

December 14 2010
This is my butterfly brooch. I love this brooch. Its actually a replica of one Arwen wore in the Lord of the Rings.

December 15 2010
These post-its covered this guy's locker. At first I thought it was sweet, and then I realized it was a little creepy.

December 16 2010
This was on a piece of equipment in the hangar at work. It made me laugh.

December 17 2010
My friend Heather and I using the holiday photo booth! At my recent holiday party I created a "photo booth" in our office, for guests of the party to take some fun photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails