Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Grand Finale!

January 10 2011
David holding up the birthday gifts he got from my parents.

January 11 2011
Me and David out celebrating his birthday.

January 12 2011
Winter "One-derland" cupcake toppers for a client who's son is turning 1.

January 13 2011
Pink and green owl cookies for a client who was throwing her daughter an owl themed birthday party.

January 14 2011
I tried another Pioneer Woman recipe....Chicken Tortilla Soup=Deeeelicious!!

January 15 2011
Today completes my 365 day photo challenge. Thanks for following along. This challenge has been so rewarding, I've learned a lot about photography, I enjoy taking pictures more than I ever did before, and I highly recommend everyone to try this challenge. You won't regret it!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my little blog and for commenting! :) I love the cookies and cupcakes you do!! You are so talented! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess!!!
    Thanks for your nice comment! After 6 months of the 4 of us in a 2 bdrm apartment, it's nice to have a home again!

    I LOVE the pic of you guys!!!!!!!! Too cute! omg, your cupcakes are amazing!!!!!! Do you ship them?? xOxO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails