Friday, January 14, 2011

Doggie Race Track, Return of the King and Christmas Penguins

Surprise, surprise, I fell behind on posting pictures again!


December 18 2010
David plowed a "track" around the yard, and Caesar likes to run around it.

December 19 2010
Two pups, chillin on my lap.

December 20 2010
Elvis cookies, 2.0 If you saw my first attempt at Elvis, these are a vast improvement!

December 21 2010
Medtronic logo cookies for David to take to his work holiday party.

December 22 2010
See how excited Sookie is about the snow?

December 23 2010
Today was my co-worker Kevin's last day. Kevin and I have worked together for over 5 years. I am sad that he had to go, but happy for him finding new and better opportunities!

December 24 2010
My brother couldnt be with us on Christmas Eve so we did video chat with him.

December 25 2010
I wanted to make something fun and whimsical for Christmas dinner, so I made a penguin appetizer! How fun are these guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails