Friday, January 14, 2011

30th Birthdays and a Citation

January 2 2011
Sookie chillin on the comforter while I remake our bed.


January 3 2011
I'm teaching Caesar to walk on the treadmill. He's got a lot of energy but its too cold to take him for long walks. So far, its going pretty good.

January 4 2011
Ham and scalloped potatoes for dinner. Yum!

January 5 2011
Busting out the new silverware my bro gave us for Christmas.

January 6 2011
Walking through Borders, I spotted this book cover and it made me laugh.

January 7 2011
Heather and I at Beaujo Wine Bar celebrating her 30th birthday.

January 8 2011
Nikki and I riding the "Redneck Express" for her 30th birthday.

January 9 2011
Yep, I got a speeding ticket. My first ticket in YEARS. I was doing 72 in a 65. The cop who pulled me over said he clocked me at 84. Then he wrote me a ticket for doing 78. Special. Whats even better....the ticket doesn't say how much it is. I have to wait 10 days and then can log onto a website to find out. I called the county and they wouldn't tell me how much it was either. They told me just had to sit tight and wait the 10 days. How lame is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails