Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another 365 Update!

January 26

This is David doing the dishes. He never does the dishes. I was so shocked, I had to photograph it. It might be the last time he ever does the dishes!

January 25

This is my annual birthday tarot reading. I'm still working on the interpretation, but it looks like its going to be an interesting year!

January 24
This is how anal I am about party planning. I'm having a dessert themed birthday party for myself this weekend. These are my sketches for the cookies I'm baking and the dessert buffet table I'm constructing. Hopefully everything turns out. I've got a lot of baking and decorating ahead of me!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessy, love your photo idea, think I will try do this next year. Hope you get a good reading from the tarot cards, I haven't had a reading done in a long time, think I will get one done for my birthday in April! Have a great birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jessy.. I hope you have a very happy birthday and your reading is wonderful.The party palnning looks WOW! I imagine it's a whole lot of work. But I'm sure it will all come out perfect. I'm looking forward to hearing how it all went for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessy, just wanted to stop by and say Happy birthday! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails