Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009....Hello 2010

Its New Year's Day, and I get to reflect on the year past and look forward to the year coming.

Lets start with moving forward. As most people do, I have some resolutions I intend to keep this year. I may even blog about them on here. One thing I have already accomplished and its only the first day is, being published again!
Check me out in Scrapstreet Magazine again! Here is the link to my layout. Check out my Tutorials section on how to make the flowers featured.

Now a look back at 2009. My list of Top 9 of 2009 (in no particular order)
1. Bought my first house
2. Adopted our puppy Sookie
3. Celebrated 3 years with David
4. Was published in Scrapstreet Magazine (this was the first time!)
5. Got into cake decorating! Check out my other blog: Fairytale Frosting
6. Family vacation in Disney World for Christmas
7. Hosting my first Thanksgiving dinner (even if the turkey didn't quite turn out!)
8. Lots of fun nights seeing Hairball play (my favorite 80's cover band!)
9. Weekend at Feetie Cove with David

I hope everyone was as blessed in 2009 as I was! Here's to 2010 being even better! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year and thanks for sharing your acheviments. I love your live in the moment layout and the fact that you were published. wooo hooo eh?!!! that is terrific. I look forward to your posts and I'm thrilled you are posting again!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails