Saturday, January 23, 2010

Photo Time!

Here's another post for my 365 Day Photo Challenge!

January 23

This is my Sookie. I love hanging with her. She is such a cuddle bug. She likes to snuggle with me, no matter what I'm doing. In fact at this very moment, she is on my lap, resting her head on my laptop.

January 22

These are the ingredients for a drink I tried to recreate. Its been years since I've bought liquor. I'm not much of a hard liquor drinker. Last month on vacation, I ordered a drink called "Raspberry Rain". It was delicious, so I tried to recreate it for my birthday party next week. I couldn't find all of the ingredients, so I had to improvise with Welch's Passionfruit Juice. It turned out delicious!

January 21

A snapshot of my commute home. Sometimes I really hate the drive home.

January 20

Enjoying Angels & Demons on our giant movie screen in the basement.

Almost 10 days in and I'm loving it still!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of your photo challenge and your photos are great. I will enjoy visiting your blog even more so now. Crafts and pictures. Fun!! You are extra creative and I'm loving your blog!Sookie is absolutely ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails