Sunday, January 17, 2010

365 Photo Challenge

I've decided to take on a new challenge. The 365 Photo Challenge. I've committed to taking 1 photo every single day. I'll be posting these photos on here, with explanation of each. At first it sounded like an easy challenge, but I'm starting to realize how this might actually be tough. I'm three days in and really digging the idea so far. I'm pretty excited to get to the end of the year and see what I documented this whole time. I wonder how different my life will look one year from now. I'm excited to have a photo documentary of the progressive change!
Thanks to Jackie for getting me into this idea! She's doing the challenge too, so check out what she is up to.
What to join? Check out the details here. If you do join, leave me a comment so I can follow your journey too! So, lets get started....

January 17
This is my messy kitchen. I'm making Royal Icing for decorating sugar cookies.
January 16
This is my lovely fleece electric blanket. Its folded up in the corner because I have to return it. I've had it a few weeks, and fell in love with it. Then, it malfunctioned. I spent 40 minutes on hold waiting for someone from the manufacturer to help me. No one ever picked up the line, so now I'm returning it to Overstock.com. I am so sad to part with it.

January 15
Just came home from the grocery store with all my Special K. I am going to try the 2 week challenge. Day one, photo challenge and Special K challenge. We shall see!
I hope some of you join in this photo challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying your journey already ! I may have to see if I can do this myself. maybe over the weekend I can start. Fun stuff. Good luck with the special K challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails