Tuesday, January 19, 2010

365 Photo Challenge Part 2

This is my second post in the 365 photo challenge. So far....so good!
January 19
These are my coworkers Linda and Todd. Todd is leaving us this week, so Linda and I presented him with an excellence award. He is not only one of our mechanics, but also our Safety Representative. We wanted to acknowledge his contributions as our "Safety Guy".

January 18
"Me and my giant box". This one is special, for my coworker and friend, Mike. We have a running inside joke about boxes. Earlier in the day we were joking about it, so I thought this would be a great way to laugh about it some more.
I am loving this challenge. I'm excited too because my friend Jamie joined in the challenge too!
More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. You are beautiful . Cute picture with the box too. Love your antimated face.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails