Wednesday, April 21, 2010

FENCE!!!!!!!!

April 17 2010

This is a picture of my computer screen, setting up my Etsy shop. Check it out here. This shop will be dedicated to selling my decorated cookies, which I blog about here.

April 18 2010

David and Me hanging out in the backyard.

April 19 2010

This is my favorite photo of the week. I just discovered the macro feature on my camera. I love love (did I mention love?) macro photos! I thought I needed an expensive SLR camera to do them. Someday I do intend to upgrade, however now that I've discovered this function, I'm practicing with my point and shoot. I frolicked into the backyard and started taking pics of everything. This was my favorite close up. Who knew a dandelion could look so amazing?!

April 20 2010

Privacy fence INSTALLED! All together now: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

April 21, 2010

This is David and his friend Tony mixing up cement to set everything in. I am in love with this fence! Its gorgeous!! I cant wait to turn my backyard into our own private oasis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails