Saturday, February 20, 2010

Theme of the day...Wine!

Today I did a couple of layouts. Without realizing it, I had done two wine themed layouts! This first one is of David and I celebrating our 2 year anniversary. We visited the St Croix Winery. Doesn't David look excited?!

Here is a close up of the hand cut butterflies and Marah Johnson stickers.


The second layout is of my sister and I out for a wine dinner. If you saw my layouts from last week, I did one of this same event. Go check it out here.

Here is a close up of the title. I used Thickers stickers, and then accented them with a white paint marker.

Lately I've been seeing a lot of metal accents. I didn't really have any so I made my own, with tin foil! Here is a little butterfly. I used a Martha Stewart punch and black dimensional paint.

I liked the tin foil butterfly so much, I punched a couple of flowers too!

Ah, another day of relaxing by myself and doing some scrappin! Gotta love Saturdays like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails