Monday, February 15, 2010

Another Edition of 365

You know whats more challenging than taking a photo everyday? Coming up with a title for each blog entry on the subject!

February 15

Puppy Love!
David and I celebrated our Valentine's Day late due to our work schedules. Even though we celebrated our relationship, both of our hearts still belong to our little Sookie. Speaking of....

February 14

I spent the actual Valentine's Day with her. Don't you love her "Puppy Love" t-shirt? Thanks Kelly!

February 13

I saw a similar photo in an email. In the email the paper said "Happiness". I chose to change mine. I was super proud of this photo. I don't have a Digital SLR that can take fancy shots. I did the best I could with my sad little point and shoot. I loved how this ended up...until my friend Kelly had to point out how "Twilight" it looked. *sigh* That's what I get for trying to be a brooding artist.

February 12

Sneak peek! A Valentine's Day card for my honey. More details to come on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails