Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ok, so I cheated, just a little bit

Yep, another addition to the 365. I'm so proud that I'm keeping up with this. My pics are getting a little boring though, so I'm going to have to work on that!

February 26

Heather and I, drinking our new fav drink, Crispin Cider. We stopped into The Local after attending the Home and Garden Show.

February25

My growing collection of cookie cutters. I need to buy some peg board to organize them. Right now they are in a giant zip lock bag.

February24

Ok, so this is where I cheated a little. I had someone else take this photo for me. This is the Old Chicago gang, kicking off the Irish Mini Beer Tour! OC had shepards pie, cabbage, creme de menthe brownies and my fav, Irish Soda Bread. I gotta learn how to make that!

February 23

This is a birthday gift from my sister. Its one of my all time fav movies!

February 22

Some of my groceries. I scored a great deal on Groupon.com for Coborn's Delivers. I thought, home delivery grocery shopping would be a great alternative. I loathe grocery shopping. It worked great, but I don't think its going to be a long term solution. Back to Cub Foods I guess. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you've been keeping up with the 365 photo challenge also. It's always fun to visit your blog and see what new pictures you've posted on any given day. And your pictures are not boring at all. I think you take great pictures and I love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails