Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hardwood Floors, City Views, and Mike on a Stick!

Today is day 2 of playing catch up on my 365....
Here is the next set!

October 13 2010
Remember how Caesar ate the hallway carpet? Well it turns out it was hardwood floor and looks awesome!!

October 14 2010
Making spiced apple cider! YUM! It makes my house smell wonderful!

October 15 2010
This is a view of St Paul from the Wells Fargo building. My company was involved in a lawsuit and I had to be part of the trial. I met with our company's lawyers in this office, with this amazing view!

October 16 2010
I went on a Photo Safari in downtown Minneapolis. We walked around for 4 hours with professional photographers who taught us new tricks. This was one of my favorite shots. I especially love the reflections!

October 17 2010
I know its blurry, but I just love this photo of Sookie and her little grin. Don't you want to squeeze her?!

October 18 2010
This is my double wreath that I made just for the Autumn season.

October 19 2010
I took this one with my cell phone. I came into the room and saw Caesar and pulled his bed and Sookie's bed together to make himself one big bed. Think he's trying to tell me something?

October 20 2010

The final farewell to my work spouse, Mike. I'm really going to miss working with him.
That's all for catch up part II!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails