Monday, March 22, 2010

Yoga...Naked Puppy...Fake Girl Scout Cookies?!

March 18 2010

This is my yoga gear. My sister and I started a Hot Yoga class for the next 6 weeks. I've done it before, but this was way more intense. It was intense but in a good way. I felt amazing afterwards!

March 19 2010

I took Sookie to the groomer. We had her shaved for the spring. She looks like a completely different dog! I hardly recognize her! She's naked!! This is going to take some getting used to.

March 20 2010

I got a recipe to make my own Girl Scout Cookies. Samoas (aka: Carmel Delights) are my favorite. I took a shot at it. Turns out...AMAZING. They were a lot of work, but very delicious!

March 21 2010

My apothecary jars have been empty since the holiday season. This weekend I decided to add some spring to our living room with plants in them. We will see how they hold up.

March 22 2010

This is my pin collection. For years its been in a box. I finally picked up a cork board and put them on display. I collect pins from the places I travel to. I've been collecting since my first international trip at 13 years old. Most of the pins are from my travels, but I have some from events and other random parts of my life.

3 comments:

  1. Love your post title :) Those cookies look delicious and I love your jars and pin board, they are both so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, Sookie is sooo cute! Gorgeous jars, and OMG, your cookies look like the real deal!!! Holy Smokes!That's amazing! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cookies look better than the real thing. And naked Sookie is precious! I love the jars with the plants!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails