Monday, March 29, 2010

Is that a dog in your shirt?

I'm sure you've all been waiting for the next edition of my 365 album....here's what I've been up to this past week!

March 23

Steak fajitas with homemade guacamole and jalapeno cheese corn bread paired with a Bud Light. Does it really get any better than this?

March 24

Why yes, it can! This is yet another dinner at Tiger Sushi. This time I tried "The Caterpillar". Delicious!

March 25

This is our ugly picket fence. I cant wait to rip this baby out and put in our new, maintenance free, vinyl privacy fence!

March 26

OK, not my favorite picture of myself, but the cute part is Sookie snuggling inside my sweatshirt to stay warm.

March 27

This was a puppy playdate. The little guy getting ready to pounce is my friend Kelly's newest family addition, Sir Speedy. He's about 2.5 pounds. He's actually smaller than Sookie. Whether they know it or not, they will become BFF's.

March 28

My newest cactus. I picked this guy up for $2.99 at Ikea. I love these guys, no matter how neglectful I am, they won't die. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Fajitas, beer, wine, you're making my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jessie... Mouths watering! what tasty pictures,I love the old picket fence picture too. And The one of you and Sookie is adorable. You look terrific BTW and the BFF's puppy playdate picture is sweet.
    I look forward to seeing the 365 album pictures. They are always fun. You have a terrific personality. It shows in the pictures : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails