Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wilton Cake Course 1 Graduate!

This week has been so exciting! On Tuesday I had my very first Zumba class....if you haven't tried it, you should! I love Latin dance and Latin music, so it was fun! I recognized almost every song (if you can believe that!) and had a great time dancing, laughing and burning 500 calories and hour!!
Wednesday was my last class Wilton Course 1 class and we decorated our Grand Finale Cakes. We had a choice of several styles and colors. I chose an all white cake and added purple luster dust to my roses. I cant wait to make more cakes!


I also had enough left over batter to bring in extra treats for the guys at work and a co-worker who was having a birthday this week.

Can't wait to see what adventures this weekend brings!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails