Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Burgers, Girlfriends and Fake Phone Booths...

June 2 2010

David cooked dinner. He grilled these amazing burgers. We enjoyed them at the picnic table with Bob the Flamingo.

June 3 2010

My sister and I cruised through this organic market and I was really amused by these peaches. I've never seen "donut peaches" before. They are so cute!

June 4 2010

These are my $1 flip flop score from the dollar spot at Target. I love them because they remind me of the 80's. I heart the 80's!

June 5 2010

Girls Night Out!! From the left: Melinda, Polly, Kelly and I went to the Sex and the City 2 movie. We had an amazing dinner at The Sample Room beforehand.

June 6 2010

This is what happens when you trim your dog's freakishly weird nails and then he wants to jump all over you. I have two more scratches like this on my foot.

June 7 2010

I'm not a big fan of smoothies, but I tried this recipe anyway. It was amazing! You can learn how to make them here. Delicious and low in calories! For real!

June 8 2010

I borrowed this pick up to haul that awesome replica British telephone booth. Oh yeah, more pics to follow with that bad boy!!

1 comment:

  1. Jessy,
    That phone both is awesome!! I love it! And the peach donuts are too cute.The burger your DH grilled for you does looks amazingly delicious as well as your smoothie's. Cute score on the flip flops and I'm sorry about the scratches on your arm : ( It's been a while since I have visited your blog and I forgot how much fun your photo's can be to look at. I'm glad to see your still posting away. I'll have to come back and see what all Iv's missed. Have a wonderful day and BTW you look marvelous dah'ling! I haven't seen the movie yet. I really need to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails