Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Dog Ate What?

September 27 2010

I got something in the mail from my sister. I noticed this stamp and had to chuckle. My sister's name is Lisa Simonson. Heh heh. Love it.

September 28 2010

I made Cars cupcakes for a 3 year old's birthday. Sadly, this was the only photo that turns out.

September 29 2010

I had a particularly tough day at work, so when I came home, I laid down under the tree in my backyard to enjoy the nice weather and take a few minutes to myself. I took this photo while relaxing there.

September 30 2010

Since my sister moved back home, I realized how much time I really spent with her, and how few friends I really have. So I joined a group, Hip Chicks, on Meetup.com. I got the courage to attend one of their events. It was a demonstrative dinner at the Thai restaurant Sawatdee. Supenn the owner, walked us through a 3 course meal and how to recreate it at home. I met some fun ladies and ate some awesome Thai food (also a first for me!).

October 1 2010

It may be the start of fall, but this plant is in full bloom in my front yard. Love it!

October 2 2010

I've recently redone my bathroom and am looking to create some art for the walls. This was a photo I took and edited. I'm not sure if it will make the final cut, but I do kind of like it.

October 3 2010

In recent weeks, its come up a few times that I was the Cedarburg Strawberry Princess back when I was little. To prove it, I photographed the newspaper clipping. Here I am, in my Strawberry Shortcake glory....1987.

October 4 2010

The last harvest of the season.

October 5 2010

For fun, I made some Jack Skeleton Oreo Pops!! You can check out my post on these guys here.

October 6 2010

I'm taking a community education class here at the Winnetka Learning Center.

October 7 2010

This is a photo of my destroyed hallway. Yep. My dog ate the carpet. We have been leaving our dogs out of their kennels in small increments of time when we aren't home. We restrict their access to the kitchen and this hallway. Normally they do really well. In this last week, Caesar, my big dog, destroyed his bed. Now, he destroyed our carpet. He was doing great during the last 2 months. I suspect its a combination of leaving him out for too long, too soon, and not having enough toys to keep him busy. Needless to say, this was the whipped cream on my sundae today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails