Friday, August 20, 2010

YIKES!

Yikes!! I have been very neglectful of this blog! My life lately has been consumed with my Fairytale Frosting Blog/Business. I haven't had much time to scrapbook (which I miss!!) and I've fallen behind on posting for my 365. Not to worry, I have been taking photos every day. This is going to be a really photo heavy post---sorry!---and it doesn't even catch me up! Over the next few days I'll get up to date with the photos. For now...lets play catch up!
August 11, 2010

My brother was home on leave from the Navy. Here is my whole family out to dinner at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar. They had deep fried twinkies!!! YUM.

August 10, 2010

It was National Smore Day! David brought in his little blow torch (it was raining outside) and made me a couple of smores! Again....YUM!!

August 9 2010

Today's harvest from my garden!

August 8, 2010

Fairytale Frosting joins facebook! Become a fan!! Click LIKE right now!

August 7, 2010

I am currently reading Eat, Pray, Love. I was inspired by her journey through Italy so I made myself an amazing pasta dish and had dinner al fresco in my backyard.

August 6 2010

I was washing out this bottle and it filled with bubbles. I had no point to this photo other than it looked cool.

August 5, 2010

Sookie and Caesar, the newest Petco Puppy Training Graduates!!

August 4, 2010

Save the Date Cookie samples!

August 3, 2010

I drive the white car. You cant really tell from this photo but this is the front row of parking at work. I parked in the front row 2 days in a row. Sometimes its the little things in life that make you happy.

August 2, 2010

Smore Cupcakes! I made these for our National Night Out Block Party. Want to make them yourself? Check out my tutorial here.

August 1, 2010

I was weeding my garden when I came across this mushroom on steroids! This guy was huge! I had to photograph it!

July 31, 2010

My best friend Kelly is expecting her first baby in September. I did a dessert buffet for her baby shower. Check out all the details here. (Why yes, that was another shameless plug to check out my Fairytale Frosting blog!)

July 30, 2010

While prepping for the Culver dessert buffet, I snapped this photo. It will be part of a tutorial on...you guessed it....Fairytale Frosting!

July 29, 2010

My poor Caesar was sick again. He couldn't keep any food down for hours. Here he is, looking sad. Poor baby!

July 28,2010

Remember my photo of the storm coming in on my last post? This is what I woke up to in the morning.

More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails