Thursday, July 1, 2010

Puppies, Parties, and Couch to 5k!

June 23 2010

This is Armani. This little one lives with my sister and her roommate. I couldn't help but take a picture. Such a cutie!

June 24 2010

This is my Caesar cruising around with his favorite, giant bone. It just cracks me up that he wanders around with that huge thing!

June 25 2010

I saw a similar photo online. I was inspired so I made David pose with me. We are each holding a clover leaf!

June 26 2010

This is the dessert table I created for my evening garden party, Enter Eden. If you haven't become a follower of my other blog, please check it out!


June 27 2010

This is Sookie giving me kisses!

June 28 2010

So I am at the doctor's office. They doc is running behind so I waited for nearly 20 minutes. I was in the waiting room with this woman. She had extremely creepy feet and fingernails, I couldn't stop staring. However, suddenly she opens her purse and pulls out a piece of candy. She eats it and drops the wrapper on the floor. Next thing I know she is pulling out a snack bar, and then one of those cheese and cracker packs, the list goes on and on. She just kept eating and dropping all of the garbage on the floor! People are so weird!


June 29 2010
My "Dinner Plate" Dahlia is starting to bloom!

June 30 2010

This is David sucking ketchup from a packet. We went to dinner and he would put a few fries in his mouth and then suck the ketchup out of the packet. I thought that was the grossest thing. Yum...mouth full of ketchup!

July 1 2010

These are my running shoes. I'm about to start on the Couch to 5k Plan, Week 5. According to the message boards about it, Week 5 is when most people give up, so I had to make note of me starting this week. 4 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails