Monday, July 12, 2010

Geez! What Happened To July?!

Wow! I can't believe its the middle of July already? Where is the summer going?! Time to get caught up on my 365 photos!
July 2 2010

This is a picture of one of my hanging baskets. The morning light was filtering through the leaves I had to take this photo. I love how it turned out!

July 3 2o10

Oh look, I made a friend. Lady bug.

July 4 2010

My little Sookie all decked out for the holiday! Happy 4th of July!

July 5 2010

My sister and I out with some friends at Chino Latino, enjoying "Donkey Punch" YUM!

July 6 2010

Peanut butter frosting.....excuse my drool. Want to make it? Check out today's post at Fairytale Frosting

July 7 2010

My commute is never boring. Here is a guy hauling a giant gum ball machine. Too bad the top of it was open, and it started to rain. Ewww....sticky wet gum balls. Blek!

July 8 2010

Wild flowers at North Mississippi Regional Park.

July 9 2010


A sneak peak at an upcoming event!

July 10 2010

This is Victor's 1959 Cafe A few of us went there for dinner. Its this tiny, hole in the wall place with the most amazing Cuban food you will ever eat! It was heaven on a plate!

July 11 2010

I love cinnamon waffles. There has been some issue recently with the frozen waffle companies and for months flavors like cinnamon were not in production. They are back, and I am in heaven! Oh, and yes, my fruit is on a separate plate. I don't like my food to touch.

July 12 2010

Clearly I do not have enough hobbies, so I went to Joann's for a Sewing 101 class. Good times!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails