Thursday, May 28, 2009

ATC's

My newest obsession is participating in ATC swaps! I am a member of the website Inspire Swap Chat (check it out http://www.inspireswapchat.com/) and the ladies over there have turned me on to swapping!
Recently I've participated in a couple of swaps. Check out my first few ATCs!
I created this one for a beach themed swap. Don't you just love the little shark?!
This one is my current favorite. The theme was butterflies. I tried the hole punching distress technique on the first layer. I used the Paper Rose technique on the floral embellishment. Then I hand cut butterflies from patterned paper and accented with stickles!
Swapping is fun! I love sharing my work with others, but also seeing what people do with the same theme. The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails